Frequently asked questions
- 1. I’ve had my first session with my Coach Mentor. What happens now?
After your first session, your Coach Mentor will inform April (our session coordinator) which of the Expert Coaches they’d like to set you up with. April will then take charge of the rest and contact you with availability to plan your next sessions.
- 2. I got a lot out of my session with an Expert Coach. Can I have some more sessions with the same coach?
We’re glad you’re getting so much benefit from your sessions! Just let your Coach Mentor know and we’ll see what we can do.
- 3. How can I access the Recipe Book?
You should be able to access the Recipe Book here. If this link isn’t working, please contact April at email@example.com and she will look into it for you.
- 4. I haven’t lost any weight yet. Am I doing something wrong?
Every person’s body is different and the changes you are making will last a lifetime. So, don’t get discouraged if you haven’t dropped any weight yet, your body is adjusting to all these wonderful changes. Remember that these healthy choices connect to a healthy lifestyle and the weight Loss should follow.
Here are a few links that might help inspire you and keep you motivated:
Keep up the good work and we believe in you!
- 5. I can’t find Jon’s Office Hours.
You can find Jon´s Office Hours here:
(*you may have to login to your UCE membership first to access this page)
- 6. Jon’s Office Hours don’t suit me. Can I get in touch with him any other way?
Please contact April at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- 7. I can’t stick to sessions once every other week. Will this be a problem?
No, of course not! We can work around your schedule, and try to make up your sessions where we can. It’s okay if your program overruns a little.
- 8. I don’t feel supported enough. Am I missing something?
Let’s get you set up! Through this program you have 4 points of support.