About The Support Group
MEMBERS VIDEO: this video is updated regularly with current video blog entries, Gabriel Method Shows or Ask Jon sessions. You’ll find complete archives and downloads of this video and all other content on the right navigation links.
After working with tens of thousands of people all over the world, I’ve learned that the cornerstone to long-term weight loss success is support, education, and community.
During my own weight loss transformation, I would have loved to have access to health experts and to connect with a group of like-minded people who were on the same path as me. What I wanted then is exactly what I want today: to be surrounded by people who are committed to manifesting the life of their dreams.
Initially, everyone comes to The Gabriel Method for weight loss; but within a matter of weeks, it turns into so much more. I’m honored to be your host and your guide, and I’m excited to connect with you personally.
QUICKSTART GUIDE – If you’re new to the Support Group, welcome! There are so many resources inside that sometimes it’s a challenge to know where to start. Here are some suggestions to help you navigate through the site.
- Live Shows – check the top right of the site to see the schedule for up-coming live call-in days and Gabriel Method shows. You can join via your web browser or telephone, and it’s a great way to connect with the community and get the help you need.
- Visualization Library – this is where you’ll find the complete Gabriel Method visualizations including morning, evening, women’s, and men’s practices—and so much more. You can listen right from your computer or download them to CD or MP3 player to use whenever you like.
NOTE: do not listen to visualization practices while driving or operating heavy machinery. Not appropriate for epileptics or those with pacemakers.
- Recipes & Recipe Videos – I’m passionate about super delicious, super nutritious foods, and in the member’s area, you’ll find my best recipes and recipe videos. These are high-vitality foods with protein, omega-3’s and live food ingredients. No cooking experience required, these are fast, easy and delicious.
- Live Fitness Hangout w/ Brian – Every month, get a live, personalized fitness class from your own home with Gabriel Method Fitness Coach Brian, who will share a short “work-in” and great tips for living healthier.
- Ask Jon – is a live session, just like a private radio show where Gabriel Method members can call in and get answers to their questions, large and small. Archives of previous live sessions are available as well.
- Mind-Body Fitness w/Erin – Join Erin each month for a short, fun fitness break that will lift you up and leave you feeling empowered and inspired. These playful routines include yoga, boxing, dance, resistance work, stretching, walking exercises and even moves you can do in your chair. A Support Group exclusive.
- Jon’s Blog – Every month, Jon shares his latest research and explorations into all things health in his video blogs.
- Facebook Forum (PRIVATE) – where members can share their recipes,stories,successes, interact with Jon and share other positive tips! This is a place where you can also organize local meet-ups with other Support Group members. Support Group Members are here to support one another, so just always keep that in mind.
Welcome to the group…