What You’ll Learn:
- All about the Get Thin or Get Eaten response
- Why short, intense exercise beats cardio, for weight loss
- 5 Principles of GM Fitness
- How to incorporate visualization for better results
- Practical seated stretches you can try today
Brian Killian, ND
Coach Brian Killian will help break us free from boring, conventional fitness and exercise routines. Brian is a naturopath, a massage therapist, and a highly-experienced personal trainer who helped co-create Gabriel Method Fitness, a way to exercise that balances your hormones and effectively turns “off” your FAT Programs.
This sounds hard to believe, I know, but he’ll teach you how to exercise 2-3 times per week for about 20-minutes, have fun, and enjoy a much bigger impact on your weight loss than you’d have with a traditional gym or cardio workout.
Have Questions for Jon? Ask them HERE