[expires off="12 February 2016 12:00:00"]
GUEST CLASS STARTS IN
- February 12 7:00pm EST (NYC, USA)
- February 13 10:00am AEST (Brisbane, AUS)
- Check Your Timezone
What You’ll Learn:
- How to move from shame and guilt to self-compassion
- Physical effects of negative emotions
- All about mindfulness, and how you can practice it
- Simple tips for improving your emotional health
Paul North, Psychologist
Paul is the Senior Specialist Psychologist for ADHC Southern Region and has over 20 years of experience helping people improve the quality of their lives. Paul is a Gabriel Method coach, and his understanding of trauma, and mental and emotional stresses and their relation to weight gain is ground-breaking.
Paul will help you understand that stress is not just a feeling, it’s also a trigger for a cascade of hormonal responses that can put you in FAT storage mode. Paul has been a huge contributor behind the scenes to The Gabriel Method research over the years, and I’m excited to give you the chance to learn from him directly.
Have Questions for Jon, after the live event has ended? Ask them HERE