---------Save This Page - This is the Live Event Page---------
[expires off="19 March 2014 19:00:00"]
- 19 March 7:00 p.m. EST (NYC,USA)
- 20 March 9:00 a.m. AEST (Brisbane, AUS)
- Check Your Timezone
[/expires] [showafter on="19 March 2014 19:00:00"]
- Julie shares her personal health crisis and how that led her to change her diet
- Learn the 4 major causes of inflammation, and the health issues inflammation causes (including weight gain)
- Find out what inflammatory foods are, and what are some great, healthy anti-inflammatory foods that you can add to your diet
Julie Daniluk is the best-selling author of Meals That Heal Inflammation and has helped thousands of people enjoy allergy-free foods that taste great and assist the body in the healing process.
She's the co-host of TV's Healthy Gourmet, a reality cooking show that highlights the ongoing battle between taste and nutrition. Julie graduated from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and went on to become a cooperative owner of one of Canada's largest health food stores, The Big Carrot Natural Food Market, where she acted as the chief in-store nutritionist for over 12 years.
Julie was also on the board of the Canadian Health Food Association. Julie studied culinary arts at George Brown College and Herbalism at Emerson Herbal College. For more information about Julie and her work please visit Julie's site at www.JulieDaniluk.com