Chocolate Banana Sandwich
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 4 organic bananas
- 8 wooden skewers
- 2/3 cup unsweetened dark chocolate
- 1 Tablespoons raw honey
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- Slice 4 bananas in half lengthwise and crosswise. Cover each sliced banana with almond butter, and press a wooden skewer between two pieces of banana to create 8 sandwiches. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Over low heat, melt the chocolate, honey and oil together. Dip each frozen sandwich in the melted chocolate until fully coated. Return to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- There you go, a quick and delish, real food ice cream sandwich! Enjoy!