- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse the raw almonds in a food processor until fine. (If your child has an allergy to almonds, use sun flower seeds.)
- Combine the ground almonds, salt, pepper and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk the egg in another shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture, and then coat in the almond mixture. Place on the prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.