Detox May 2019: Prepare for Change Checklist
Lesson 1: Preparing for Change
- Listen to the evening visualization before bed
- Recruit the support of your friends and relatives to make your cleanse more fun!
- Take a look at your schedule, and make sure you have a plan in place for any social gatherings or events
Food & Beverage
- Eat well, eat freely! Focus on vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, and fresh animal proteins
- Avoid wheat, milk, sugar, and processed foods
- Hydrate well! Avoid all beverages except water and herbal teas that naturally have no caffeine.
Breathing & Movement
- Make use of your bonus program including Yoga for Weight Loss and GM Fitness
- Shop on the peripheries of the supermarket, load up on green vegetables, whole fruits, and fresh animal protein!
- Get some great decaf teas and experiment with new flavors
- Get a huge water bottle you can carry around with you during the cleanse
Download Checklist >>