Cleanse Homework Day 3
Move, Sweat & Breathe!
Juices, Drinks & Broth
- Get spicy with your juices, add chili powder, sea salt, herbs and other spices to zest up your juices
- Try some cucumber in your water, squeeze in a lemon, or even add some vinegar—stay creative so you don’t get bored
- Stay warm with non-caffeinated teas throughout the day, drink freely
Breathing & Movement
- Try to do *some* movement in the morning and in the evening—just today, just to see how it makes you feel
- Consider yoga, GM Fitness, walking, cycling, swimming, or dancing
- Practice deep breathing, inhaling to a 6 count, exhaling to a 12 count for 10 rounds
- Don’t over think exercise—just do it!
- Stretch, squat, lift heavy things
- Act silly, grunt, laugh and be playful
- If it’s not fun, do something else
- If you’re too tired, do something more gentle