Cleanse Homework Day 2
Detox Your Home
- Listen to the Letting Go visualization in the morning
- Listen to the evening visualization before bed
- Try using baking soda with a hot bath or shower
- Try some natural coconut or almond oil on your skin today
Juices, Drinks & Broth
- Stay warm with non-caffeinated teas—drink freely!
- Keep juicing, don't stop juicing
- Always carry a bottle of water around with you
- If you get bored, natural mineral water can be a simple way to treat yourself to a new/different beverage
Breathing & Movement
- How about 8 minutes of high intensity GM Fitness?
- Try some yoga with Katrina?
- If none of that sounds fun, take a walk, breath some fresh air, and allow yourself to feel whatever you're feeling
Planning & Prepping
- Take a look around your home, and throw out 3 of the most toxic chemical body care or cleaning products you have—just toss them out!
- Try some of the natural cleaners and skin care items you learned about in lesson 2—just for fun!
- Make a priority list of things that you can easily change in your home to make your living environment more "green" and healthy for you
- Remember, fresh veggies or even a light salad can serve as backup foods in a pinch
- Don't starve yourself—use flax and chia drinks to balance your blood sugar