Standard Client Path
- Default Path – all clients have Mentor Coach/Specialist Coach alternating sessions, so 6 session Coach Mentor, 6 Session Specialist
- Coach Mentor is responsible to book all their sessions on their first call with client (for next 5 months)
- Booked sessions should be noted in the follow up form
Techniques for Scheduling
- Keep it simple, try to book the same day of the next month at the same time
- Eg: today is 1st Tues of April, 13:00. Try to book 1st Tues of May, 13:00.
- Be flexible, think in terms of 1 session/Coach Mentor per month, if you need to push the call out or do it sooner in the month, that’s ok
Need to Change Client Specialist Path?
- Reasons to change a client’s coaching path: clear need in one focused area (emotional obesity, for example), client implicit request, any other reason that is related to client’s best interest at the discretion of the coach mentor.
- Email any changes to: email@example.com (if you include changes on the follow up form, these will not be picked up by the session coordinators).
NOTE: in some cases, the suggested path may not be able to be accommodated for depending on schedule conflicts.